Wall of Recall 1966 Pop Music Poster
£25.99 – £49.99 Including VAT
Illustrating the exciting and varied Pop Music that was being played in this seminal year of 1966.
A1 poster measures 594 x 841 mm
The ‘Wall of Recall’ is 7 individual panels depicting different aspects of British ‘Life’ in 1966.
These A1 Posters are available in 3 formats.
1. Unframed – sent rolled in a cardboard tube
2. Framed – sent flat in a cardboard box
3. Self-adhesive – can be repositioned time and time again, without damage to the wall surface sent in a cardboard tube
The ‘Wall of Recall’ is made up of 7 individual panels, each representing different aspects of British ‘Life’ in 1966.
They are a ‘nostalgia trigger’ that opens up memories and stimulates conversation.
• Fantastic source of images that brings life and colour to any room, corridor or garden.
• Buy individually or as a set – make people smile!
• Self-adhesive matt vinyl can be taken off and re-used again and again with no damage to walls. 1966 was a seminal year in British history. England won the World Cup in football. Things had been getting better and better financially and everyone expected life to continue on in that direction. However it was something of a watershed politically and for the arts.
Jon Savage has written an amazing book ‘1966 The Year the Decade Exploded’ and this is what is written on the cover.
“The pop world accelerated and broke through the sound barrier in 1966. … After 1966 nothing in the pop world would ever be the same…