Wall of Recall 1966 Fashion Poster
£25.99 – £49.99
Illustrating the exciting and changing fashion in 1966. Twiggy first supermodel and “the Face of 1966”
The ‘Wall of Recall’ is 7 individual panels depicting different aspects of British ‘Life’ in 1966.
Posters are available in 3 formats.
1. Unframed – sent rolled in a cardboard tube
2. Framed – sent flat in a cardboard box
3. Self-adhesive – can be repositioned time and time again, without damage to the wall surface sent in a cardboard tube
The ‘Wall of Recall’ is made up of 7 individual panels, each representing different aspects of British ‘Life’ in 1966.
They are a ‘nostalgia trigger’ that opens up memories and stimulates conversation.
• Fantastic source of images that brings life and colour to any room, corridor or garden.
• Buy individually or as a set – make people smile!
• Self-adhesive matt vinyl can be taken off and re-used again and again with no damage to walls.
1966 was a seminal year in British history. Twiggy became the Face of 1966. Teenagers had more money than ever before to spend on non-essential items. New fabrics like Crimplene meant fashion items easy to wash and wear.