Wall of Recall 1966 Comics Magazines Poster
£25.99 – £49.99 Including VAT
Poster illustrating favourite magazines and comics being bought in 1966
The ‘Wall of Recall’ is 7 individual panels depicting different aspects of British ‘Life’ in 1966.
Posters are available in 3 formats.
1. Unframed – sent rolled in a cardboard tube
2. Framed – sent flat in a cardboard box
3. Self-adhesive – can be repositioned time and time again, without damage to the wall surface sent in a cardboard tube
The ‘Wall of Recall’ is made up of 7 individual panels, each representing different aspects of British ‘Life’ in 1966.
They are a ‘nostalgia trigger’ that opens up memories and stimulates conversation.
• Fantastic source of images that brings life and colour to any room, corridor or garden.
• Buy individually or as a set – make people smile!
• Self-adhesive matt vinyl can be taken off and re-used again and again with no damage to walls.
1966 was a seminal year in British history. More spare cash meant rise in sale of children’s comics and magazines. New fashion publications like Petticoat was eagerly read to be updated on the ever changing fashion trends.